Hunters would be lost without the raft of hunting camera accessories that support their photoshoots. From the bags used to carry their kit and the tripods that permit long exposures right down to the smaller essentials the keep dust away from sensors and lenses, hunters always have a handful of camera accessories that they couldn’t be without.
Here are some best camera accessories that deserve your attention. Whether you want to splash out on a sturdy tripod or a lighting solution, or just chuck a few useful extras into your kit bag.
In order to help you guys saving a lot of time, we also offer many high-quality camera accessories. If you have any interest, just order it, we will ship it in 48 hours. We will keep updating the latest hunting camera accessories, thanks for shopping with us! Have a nice day!
Solar Panel Charger 3000mAh 3W For 4G Hunting Camera WildCamera External Solar Power Charger With Aluminum Battery Polymer
- Compatible With Almost Trail Camera And 4G/3G Trail cam
- SAVE YOUR MONEY - This solar panel charger includes internal battery with 3-5 years’ long working life to save your money in the long run and secures more footage for you.
- KEEP YOUR CAMERA WORKS GOOD EVERYDAY - This solar panel charger is built-in 3000mA lithium battery, it can support your security camera operation for days and nights.
- Non-Stop Power and Non-Stop Security - This solar panel charger can keep your security camera works well, and you no need to replace.
- ABSORB MORE SUNLIGHT TO KEEP YOUR CAMERA WORKS GOOD - This solar panel battery charger comes with a 360° rotatable mount and a 1.5 meter / 4.5 Ft. extra-long cable, it allows you to position the panel to capture maximum sunlight, and free to place it right where you want.
5pcs Infrared Detector + 1pc Receiver 300M range Hunting Trail Wild Trap Animal IR Wireless Alarm System Home Security
- Infrared Sensor Cable connects to ALL IR cameras,as Moultrie/Bushnell/Spypoint stealthcam
- 128PCS infrared power
- Triggered by a wireless transmitter (included)
- 100ft wireless range
- Compatible with most infrared cameras
- Requires 4 alkaline D batteries or 12 volt external power source
- easy to fixed via strap