New Arrival Night Vision Monocular 200M IR Range with WIFI Function 940nm+850mm IR Laser Hunting Riflescope
GearHunting.com-No matter what you’re hunting, how you’re hunting, or your level of expertise, GearHunting can get you the gear you need to help ensure success on your next hunting trip. We carry a wide assortment for hunting trips. Whether you need to replace or upgrade some hunting equipment gear, or you’re just getting into the game and need a full setup to get started, we’re here to meet your needs.
New Night Vision Monocular Riflescope Main features:
- LIGHT&HANDHELD: Only 0.78lb which is really portable no wires hanging around your rifle and convenient for carrying. And you can use this night vision with any kind of optical telescope.
- Unlike our other units, this Near Eye version has a high-resolution ocular module which the user looks through rather than a “heads up” screen that displays the image. Meaning that almost no light is given off during operation.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Two installation methods—-double nail clip and snap ring. This unit attaches onto the back of a rifle scope in seconds, using a ridged bayonet fixing, the user to see and shoot out to 300 yards (and further with IR illumination).
- HD CAMERA&CAMCORDER FUNCTION:1080p HD resolution allows you to get the best quality image day or night. And with SD you can record your experience without any additional USB cables.
- SOPHISTICATED MENU SYSTEM: that allows every aspect of the unit to be controlled: black/color (night/ day time), brightness, auto-recording, loop recording, date stamp, WIFI, EV exposure, language, date & time, and data saving settings. There are also short cuts for turning on the in-built IR illuminator. It’s really convenient for you to watch on your phone simultaneously!
Night Vision Monocular Riflescope Specification:
- Range: up to 200M
- Infrared (IR): 940nm and 850nm
- Magnification: 1X-24X
- Built-in Red laser dot: 8 types
- Focus: 3 cm – ∞
- Eyepiece resolution: 800 * 600
- Video resolution: 1920 × 1080
- Photo resolution: 3072 × 1728
- Voltage: 3.7 Volts
- Adjustable 5W built-in IR illuminator
- WIFI – record footage straight onto your phone
- Adjustable dioptre
- Size: 215*100*58mm
- Weight: 353 grams/0.77lb
- Night vision x1
- Picatinny Mounts x1
- 42/45/48/mm Sleeve x1
- Instruction Manual x1
- Power cable x1
GearHunting can provide you two years factory warranty. We believe that’s a result of our great products, superior customer service, and loyal customers. Most importantly, our customers come first. We know you take hunting seriously, and that’s why we provide warranties that really mean something. So, to our long-time customers: Thank you for demanding our products.
If you have a large order and also various other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply to you in 24 hours. Many thanks for buying with us!
There are no reviews yet.