WG532 Night Vision Scope 5×32 Zoom Digital Night Vision Monocular Low Lighting Night Vision DVR Recorder Devices Infrared Night Vision Video Optics
Why Buy From Gearhunting?
- Gearhunting.com combines expert-level knowledge of the current optical technology with an enthusiasm for the outdoors. We established our site to create the most effective destination online to find out about and also buy Night Vision, identifying ranges, Infrared Digital Monocular, red dot sight, rangefinders, rifle extents, monocular, binocular and hunting trail camera.
- We strive to offer the absolute best selection of quality products you’ll find anywhere. If you’re looking for quality hunting equipment at good prices, you’ve come to the right place. You’re certain to find great products, great value, and great service at Gearhunting.com
- If you have the bulk order request, please feel free to contact us for further discussion.
Feature of WG532 Digital Night Vision Scope:
2)200m range in darkness
4)0.01 ultra-low lighting
WG532 Digital Night Vision Scop Technical Parameters:
- Optical Zoom:5X
- Digital Zoom:5X
- Objective Lens Diameter:φ32mm
- Field of View:5°×3.75°
- Diopter Arrange:±1o
- Focal Length:57mm
- Focal Length Adjustment: Focusing by rotating objective lens unit
- Minimum Focal Length:0.3m
- Eye Relief:20-25mm
- Lens Coating: Ultra wideband infrared anti-reflection film
- Camera Type: CMOS
- Camera Pixel:300000 pixels 640*480
- Recording duration: To be determined according to local TF card capacities
- Visible Distance in Dim Light:2.0m～∞(natural starlight）
- Visible Distance in Total Darkness:2.0m～200m(external auxiliary infrared light）
- Spectrum Range:450-1100μm
- Minimum Illumination:0.001Lux
- Infrared Illumination Adjustment:9 levels
- Display Resolution:640×480
- White Balance: Automatic
- Day/Night Switch: Automatic
- Operating Temperature:-20℃ – 45℃
- Operating Humidity: Max. 70%
- Operating Voltage:2V – 4.5V
- Battery:5AA×3pcs(not include)
- Charging Sourse:NO
- Battery Durability After Fully Charged:6h(starlight）/2.5h（IR full on)
- TF Card:include 8GB TF card(max 32GB)
- Video Output:YES
- USB Interface:Mini USB interface
- Camera Interface:NO
- Photo Mode:YES
- AV Record Mode:YES
- Screen Brightness Adjustment:YES
- IR Illumination Adjustment:YES
- Playback & Deletion:YES
- Time Set:YES
- Product Weight:170g
- Warranty: 2 years
- outer package–1pc
- soft pouch–1pc
- objective cap–1pc
- hand strap–1pc
- AV cable–1pc
- wipe cloth–1pc
- instruction manual–1pc
1)Hunting Night Vision Surveillance
2)Outdoor working at Night
3)Wildlife Trail Cameras
4)Night Security Cameras
5)Farm Video Cameras
GearHunting can provide you two years factory warranty. We believe that’s a result of our great products, superior customer service, and loyal customers. Most importantly, our customers come first. We know you take hunting seriously, and that’s why we provide warranties that really mean something. So, to our long-time customers: Thank you for demanding our products.
If you have a large order and also various other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply to you in 24 hours. Many thanks for buying with us!
Works great! Wish it had a bigger field of view but other than that it’s a nice little monocular
I am a pretty good experience with night vision however I was very impressed with these. The zoom functionality was very handy and the clarity of image was better than I thought it would be.
i have only tested this in light polluted areas so far. it works as advertised. i have been using it handheld, which is OK but a tripod would probably be best. have not tried it in daylight as i bought it for wildlife viewing and photos at night. best IR night vision scope/camera for the $$$.
The set comes with the monocular, a cleaning cloth, usb wire, monitor wires, and a carrying case.
The monocular is well built with a good solid hand strap to keep you from dropping it. There is a way to see with a different input from the infrared illuminated by rotating it.
You will need to make sure your batteries are charged if you want it to work. It takes three AA batteries for this device to work. You can also use it during the daytime if you want and make sure the filter that is on the end of the device is over the end. If you have the filter on at night, everything will be pretty dark
I never used a night vision optical piece so I don’t know what to expect. I turned off all the lights so it was pitch black and turned on the monocular.
It works fairly well whether you have it in photo mode or video mode. Either mode works best in pitch darkness. The more ambient light the more blurry the image is. It would of been great if there was a digital zoom button because you can hear the thud each time you press the + or – button.
I like the fact that it stores your files on a microsd so it’s easy to pop out and transfer. If you want you can also use a usb wire to connect directly to the monocular to transfer files.
Thomas Daly –
Excellent for scoping at nighttime for wildlife! Great zoom lens. Have not used camera function yet.
John Ford Jr. –
Wow good night vision for the price! Was a little worried about this purchase but after receiving my monocular and trying it out I was happy. This has a nice zoom and focus to get a pretty clear pic. Yes it actually records to a sd card so you can record your night viewing. Would recommend!
Herbert George Wells –
I have used a few night vision products in my life and to be honest, I have not been impressed with the ones I had used, even the ones that cost a lot. But this digital night vision monocular is not bad at all, especially considering the low price. Then if you factor in that it is a camera and video recorder on top of being a night vision monocular, well, that makes it even a better deal.
I have not had it long, but in the testing I have done with it, I have been very pleased. Other night vision monoculars I have used did not have a very good range at night and I really could not tell much of what I was looking at. With the IR turned on on this unit, I could see pretty good out to about 100 yards, and I could see reflective objects even further than that. Like most night vision products, the video is grainy, but I could easily tell what I was looking at much better on this unit then the other ones I have used in the past. This unit can also be used in the daytime and it is in full color. The best thing I like about this unit is the ability to record video of what I am looking at. This is the first night vision product I have owed that can do this and I just think it is cool. I can’t wait to start taking videos of animals and other stuff at night with it.